Congratulations to Dr. Wijerathna who just received a Faculty of Science Doctoral Dissertation Award! The Faculty of Science Doctoral Dissertation Award provides recognition for a Doctoral Dissertation that, recognized by external reviewers and the student’s evaluation committee, exemplifies the values of our Faculty, and contributes to knowledge at the National and International level.
- Several New Papers Have been published in the lab! February 16, 2022
- Congratulations Dr. Wijerathna on her Faculty of Science Doctoral Dissertation Award! October 4, 2021
- New paper published: Local and landscape-scale features influence bumble bee (Hymenoptera: Apidae) bycatch in bertha armyworm Mamestra configurata (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) pheromone-baited monitoring traps April 12, 2021
- New paper published: Infection of canola by the root pathogen Plasmodiophora brassicae increases resistance to above ground herbivory by bertha armyworm, Mamestra configurata Walker (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) April 12, 2021
- New paper published: Bumble bees (Hymenoptera: Apidae) respond to moth (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) pheromone components, leading to bee bycatch in monitoring traps targeting moth pests April 12, 2021