- Shegelski, V.A., M.L. Evenden, D.P.W. Huber, and F.A.H. Sperling. 2021. Identification of genes and gene expression associated with dispersal capacity in the mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae Hopkins (Coleoptera: Curculionidae). PeerJ 9:e12382 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.12382. Published October 26, 2021.
- McPike, S., and M.L. Evenden. 2021. Host plant volatile lures attract Apanteles polychrosidis (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) to ash trees infested with Caloptilia fraxinella (Lepidoptera: Gracillariidae). Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, section Chemical Ecology, 9:701954. doi: 10.3389/fevo.2021.701954, Accepted June 16, 2021.
- Wijerathna, A., M.L. Evenden, P. Reid, B. Tidemann, and H.A. Cárcamo. 2021. Management of pea leaf weevil (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) and development of a nominal threshold in faba beans. Journal of Economic Entomology. toab086, https://doi.org/10.1093/jee/toab086 Accepted April 15, 2021. Published May 22, 2021.
- Jones, K.L. and M.L. Evenden. 2021. Effect of semiochemical exposure on flight propensity and flight capacity of Dendroctonus ponderosae in laboratory bioassays. Arthropod-Plant Interactions 15: 551-562. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11829-021-09831-7 Accepted March 27, 2021. Published April 17, 2021.
- Jorgensen, A., M.L. Evenden, O. Olfert, and J. Otani. 2021. Seasonal emergence patterns of Sitodiplosis mosellana (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) in the Peace River region, Alberta, Canada. The Canadian Entomologist, 153: 222-236. doi:10.4039/tce.2020.76
- Vissa, S., J.E. Mercado, D. Malesky, D.A. Uhey, B.A. Mori, W. Knee, M.L. Evenden and R.W. Hofstetter. 2020. Patterns of diversity in the symbiotic mite assemblage of the mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae Hopkins. Forests. 11(10), 1102, doi.org/10.3390/f11101102. Accepted: October 14, 2020.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.