Grocock, N.L., R.E. Batallas, E.A. McNamara, A.B. Sturm, J.S. Manson and M.L. Evenden. Bumble bees (Hymenoptera: Apidae) respond to moth (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) pheromone components, leading to bee bycatch in monitoring traps targeting moth pests. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, section Chemical Ecology. 8: 576692 doi: 10.3389/fevo/2020.576692.
- New paper published! February 28, 2023
- Such an awarding time! November 23, 2022
- Several New Papers Have been published in the lab! February 16, 2022
- Congratulations Dr. Wijerathna on her Faculty of Science Doctoral Dissertation Award! October 4, 2021
- New paper published: Local and landscape-scale features influence bumble bee (Hymenoptera: Apidae) bycatch in bertha armyworm Mamestra configurata (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) pheromone-baited monitoring traps April 12, 2021
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.